Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika
So, Angad understands Vrinda was manhandled by her fiancé but did not realise that his father did the same to his mother?
Mihir pay the bills
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika
So, Angad understands Vrinda was manhandled by her fiancé but did not realise that his father did the same to his mother?
Mihir pay the bills
Can’t believe I am saying this, but I am glad to see pure white and black characters after a long time. Got so tired of the ambiguous characters from Shahi who flip flop everyday. One day they will be angels. Next day villians. At least here I can hate or love the character fully unlike there where every day characters flip flop everyday without any redemption and anything which in the end just fries viewers’ brain
Chalo bhai 50 saal ki aunty ko daura padh hi gaya 
Originally posted by: The_Best
Can’t believe I am saying this, but I am glad to see pure white and black characters after a long time. Got so tired of the ambiguous characters from Shahi who flip flop everyday. One day they will be angels. Next day villians. At least here I can hate or love the character fully unlike there where every day characters flip flop everyday without any redemption and anything which in the end just fries viewers’ brain
Yeah. Kyunki is old ITV still.

Pari ka sach itni jaldi samne to nahi a sakta.
.
I hope, it's not another dream sequence.
It's possible pari ka sach samne na aya ho but mihir ko 1% akal zaroor a gyi ho amd he regrets how he pushed Tulsi and been misbehaving with her
Episode 1: A New Beginning, A Hidden Truth Note: This is an original fan-fiction and not part of the official storyline. Opening Sequence The...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Hello folks Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 2. Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
71