https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1973050452964241442
Even farhana knows this .
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1973050452964241442
Even farhana knows this .
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Zishuuu baby is more invisible than GK.
Pffff.. Go figure..
GK somehow keeps to himself more.. I think he needs someone like Farhana, Baseer..
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Ready to watch cat fight
![]()
Who is fighting whom?
Bajaj and Baseer? Lions, Tigers, Leppards, are pussycats too right?
No seriously, who is fighting today? Tanya, Neelam with Nehal, correct?
https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1973050452964241442
Even farhana knows this .
Farhana hai kisike team mein?? Koi Kisi ka nhi hai yaha.
Baseer vs Pranit. This will go on for a while.
Originally posted by: nymeria5
I missed a lot but Kunicka and Shehbaaz were arguing over Shehbaaz's underwear......baap re.
🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️
I don't think she has a stable relation with anyone other than Nehal.
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Ughh, Neelam's cringe flirting with Amaal.
Amaal Neelam are like sibling types no?