Hello BB19 enthusiasts,
Do try this quiz based on Bigg Boss.
You'll find it interesting.
https://www.indiaforums.com/quiz/32/which-bigg-boss-celebrity-contestant-matches-your-personality
Regards
BB19 DT.
Hello BB19 enthusiasts,
Do try this quiz based on Bigg Boss.
You'll find it interesting.
https://www.indiaforums.com/quiz/32/which-bigg-boss-celebrity-contestant-matches-your-personality
Regards
BB19 DT.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you mnx for sharing the quiz.
Here is another one:
https://www.indiaforums.com/quiz/33/how-salman-khan-would-address-you-in-weekend-ka-vaar
Do check this one out:
https://www.indiaforums.com/quiz/34/would-you-be-a-bigg-boss-winner-or-evicted-early
And yes please do give your feedback and also share what other quizzes you would like to play.
Friends, here is a good initiative from IF team. Check these quizes and have fun. Tag your friends as well. 
Tagging some members...
Nice quiz
I got praised by Salman
I am a finalist not a winner, oh well…
Such a fun quiz! I got Shilpa Shinde 😂, praised by Salman and the trophy 😎 looks like I’m Colors ki ladli LOL
I got Siddharth Shukla, praised by host and the winner
. On multiple attempts I got other options but didn't recieve shilpa shinde, ignored on wkv, eviction
. That's good because hey every winner, finalists gets scolded, balanced feedback and praised
But you will be a memorable contestantOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I am a finalist not a winner, oh well…
. On other quiz what did you get??Honestly I would like to be scolded then I will also fight and the episode will gain highest trp
