Bigg Boss 19 Daily Discussion Thread - 19th Sept, 2025- Page 12

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

58.2k

Users

43

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ok then Sp I want you to not dislike bajaj 😂

Bajaj toh factor hi nahi karta filhaal - because iss season I just have a tolerable and intolerable list - but kisiko bhi I don’t dislike to that level. Ajeeb sa season hain, but it’s fun.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Team Amaal

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IF_rida

He is the biggest chugal khor in house

Kisi ka saga nai

Har jagah jakar dusray ki burai…. Isay itna sab jhoot yaad kaisay rehta hai

Yeh toh contestants khud hi expose kardein gaye.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

I was just saying that because Tanya loves her delulu world. At times, she makes things up based on what she believes. I do find it entertaining but do I trust everything she says - no. Isiliye Nina se pucha.

Jamal also lives in delulu world n most of hms there lives in delulu world , they don’t say but they are living in delulu world , Tanya just says delu stories for entertainment n for content , lives in reality . it is there in LF

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7

Team Amaal

Posted: 1 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

See I don’t think yeh fraudiya hain - itni door ki sochta hi nahi yeh IMO. It’s posturing and because that’s his background - films and shows. He’s that annoying one in the group that’ll make you re-take a photo 5 times because he needs to look just right LMAO. I’m in the minority here but I actually find him less intolerable than many others there. To me - he’s silly and often a gadha, but not malicious (at least not so far).

I agree that he is mostly silly and not a big planner.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Itne saalon ke baad mujhe ye toh samjh agya hai ki koi bhi winner, especially contestants who are good looking aur jiski WKV pe bashing hoti hai.

Muje pata tha tuje Stana good looking lagta hai.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Team Amaal

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Bajaj toh factor hi nahi karta filhaal - because iss season I just have a tolerable and intolerable list - but kisiko bhi I don’t dislike to that level. Ajeeb sa season hain, but it’s fun.

Aisa hi hai, no one seems evil or cunning. Toh naa hi kisi ky liye zaida likeness hai naa hi dislikeness

Zennia thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8

Team Farhana

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Aisa hi hai, no one seems evil or cunning. Toh naa hi kisi ky liye zaida likeness hai naa hi dislikeness

Tum ko Kunika and Nehal bhi pasand hain?
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Only on the baby name sites. I still don't think a word like that exists unless someone can point to a hindi dictionary.

(And yes I understand it's a hastag for the jodi. I am just laughing at twisting the meaning)

google saying Sanskrit /hindi. Don’t know . Ya Jodi name hashtag .new ship name smiley36

kashmayurfan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Team Abhishek

Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DOwR1UMksNd/

Whoever is shipping this LOL 😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".