Popular logo ko hate karna hi hota then why did some of us support so many popular faces in past?? I am liking the indirect game
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Popular logo ko hate karna hi hota then why did some of us support so many popular faces in past?? I am liking the indirect game
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
GK ne abhi abhi bola hai LF mai
I am one man army
I know my potential
Tanya aisy hi famous hai, asal delulu toh yeh hai 😂
yeah they arent but inko sabko chodke nominate bakiyon ko karna tha including amal. Captain rehke khud rule break kia. or or they should have asked these same ppl to take two different names for nomination .
I honestly wish tanya wins this season but she needs to stop the showmance with amal ASAP. Also tone down her rona dhona. Ye kar liya to she can be a winning contender
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Amaal has such a bad language naa, he deserves heavy bashing like farhana got two weeks back.
And for bajaj, I don't feel any sympathy. He eats more food.Tho, I find unethical to fight on food but as it's BB toh it's normal here.
Yup I agree
Bajaj should learn to control his portion size as its not his house and food is limited here. I am saying this despite the fact that I find food fyts extremely petty.
Having said that , the clip that IFrida has put here shows Amaal is lying abt food here and noone else is having an issue. Even Baseer offered from his own plate. Heard someone else say dt main apna de deta hoon . No idea who ( sounded like Bajaj but I may be wrong ). Will have a better idea after the episode I guess.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I honestly wish tanya wins this season but she needs to stop the showmance with amal ASAP. Also tone down her rona dhona. Ye kar liya to she can be a winning contender
Delulu queen for the win

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Mere toh dimaagh ky opar sy chala giya yeh 2 piece 3 piece
![]()
Khaney py itna kyaa bawaal karnaa. Amaal is so kaan ka kacha. Shehbaz aur nehal ny complain ki aur yeh chala giya foran sy.
Isko abhi tak Nehal ka pata nahi chala? 🙄
Originally posted by: BombayChic
yeah they arent but inko sabko chodke nominate bakiyon ko karna tha including amal. Captain rehke khud rule break kia. or or they should have asked these same ppl to take two different names for nomination .
Aisy BB apni kunnu ko save nhi kar pataa naa. Apni kunnu ky liye kuch bhi karein gaye. Gk, farhana, nehal aur tanya ko chod ky baki sabko nominate karna chaiye tha but woh BB hi kya jo fair hoo
Kuch contestants sudharne wale hai nahi to kyu na tanya hi jeet jaye
. Akhir apni delulu world se hame entertain bhi to karti hai
. Isko expose karke troll karne mein alag hi maza hai
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Yup I agree
Bajaj should learn to control his portion size as its not his house and food is limited here. I am saying this despite the fact that I find food fyts extremely petty.
Having said that , the clip that IFrida has put here shows Amaal is lying abt food here and noone else is having an issue. Even Baseer offered from his own plate. Heard someone else say dt main apna de deta hoon . No idea who ( sounded like Bajaj but I may be wrong ). Will have a better idea after the episode I guess.
Which one? I did not see that. Meine bus promo hi dekha hai. If that's the case then Amaal has lost it. Asli brainless toh amaal lag raha hai.
Anyways, will wait for the episode