Anupama and master chef ki saab thakaan yaha nikalne aaya hai yeh GK 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anupama and master chef ki saab thakaan yaha nikalne aaya hai yeh GK 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
I can hear rain and thunder sound 
Man pasand ko jo pasand hai eoh bhi sath mai chalne lagaOriginally posted by: Chingaari
MPKS wali actress ko jalte angaron per chalna parh raha hai

Stupid captain and his chelaa hidding personal stuff now 
I have never heard this morning song before
Nepo Chapri and nashede aab sabki clothes and shoes hide kaar rahe hai

Bilkul cute nahi laag rahe 
I thought DDT also got evicted with Nagma. 
Kaunse pet mein samayegi itni sari coffee ...shahbaz kuch toh reham kar apni tummy per
Kunika jee and her bestie Ashnoor cant find ration 
I thought I would support Gaurav but at this point even watching paint dry is more interesting. Nalla kahi ka!Originally posted by: BombayChic
They freaking have the privilege of an MG, Pranit probably doesnt. So he has to come on front foot early to have an advantage. GK has a huge fanbase outside, what are these people high on? They are literally sleeping for now coz of all these reasons.