MARK MY WORDS: VVAN WILL BE FLOP! Reason: Check page 18 post #173- Page 16

Celeb Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

346

Views

37.9k

Users

37

Likes

190

Frequent Posters

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rossalinne


If you have brains too, then answer this easy question you will get answer, I have solution, you have to see through question,


similarly between badlapur, udta Punjab, kabir Singh, animal, malang, kaminey, gehraiyaan and kesari 2 the similarly between them is the answer!!!

i said it before. hero has no moral compass. he controls heroine even beats her in these movies. in Sid's movies like marjavaan, ek villain he protects the heroine, fights for her. what else is there?

ffkhan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

So the TM still hasn't revealed the answer?smiley36 I guess everyone needs to become a skeleton to get the answer!!smiley8💀

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rossalinne


If you have brains too, then answer this easy question you will get answer, I have solution, you have to see through question,


similarly between badlapur, udta Punjab, kabir Singh, animal, malang, kaminey, gehraiyaan and kesari 2 the similarly between them is the answer!!!

I don’t have brains, what’s the answer?
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I don’t have brains, what’s the answer?


No answer. Nothing can be fixed. All is lost smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

There is will reveal it soon

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

And looking at param sundari like I predicted it would be average

Posted: 1 years ago

I can't believe, I read the whole thread. 😖😖😖

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Caillou

I can't believe, I read the whole thread. 😖😖😖

What

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Caillou

I can't believe, I read the whole thread. 😖😖😖

That too for finding out how to save Wooden Malhotra's non-existent career smiley36

Join the gang smiley31

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 15 days ago

"Vvan" - Official Trailer - Siddharth & Tamanna

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 29 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Vvan" - Official Teaser out - Siddharth Malhotra & Tamanna

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcaovgSMR2C/?igsi=MXJyczJvczg4amdydQ==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Vvan 25th September- Sidharth and Tamannaah. Teaser

Vvan delayed to 25th September- Sidharth and Tammannaah https://x.com/sidmalhotra/status/2075149180784488790?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 years ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".