Baseer gave Farhana her makeup pouch.
"My bad, my bad I involved people. I hope this can end the war between us".
Farhana - you think this will end the war? Tumhare paas dimaag naam ki cheez hai? 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Baseer gave Farhana her makeup pouch.
"My bad, my bad I involved people. I hope this can end the war between us".
Farhana - you think this will end the war? Tumhare paas dimaag naam ki cheez hai? 
Nehal and Farhana vs Baseer.
Farhana has no control over her mouth either. Too many gaalis.
Also, I thought sh*t used to be censored. It's not anymore. 
No only Baseer and Farhana look good, Bajaj and NehalOriginally posted by: RishuDarling
That clip of Baseer teasing Farhana, asking for you have a bf..
Look at this clip.. Farhana does not like cute but rude..
#Bahana #superhitnr1jodi
https://x.com/Priyanka_Astra/status/1962870233821278574?t=zDDznOTyVm1o7KSBNPb_iw&s=19

Baseer with his two gfs 
Nehal baseer ke peeche , baseer Farhana me peeche or Farhana sbke peeche
Zeeshan told off Baseer about this.
Baseer - I can't deal with Nehal. Merko group mein nahi rahna. Mein individual khelne aaya tha. 
Is season koi kisi ka nahi 
Baseer-Farhana are just weird. yeh enemies to friends to lovers arc naa ban jaye. Please 
Lol farhana smiling at flirting 