Wasseypur unkil bilkul gunda mode mein rich girl ki class le rahe hain
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Wasseypur unkil bilkul gunda mode mein rich girl ki class le rahe hain
Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
he was in colors too with yami gautam and that show was famous too I think so if I m not wrong
Yeah it was on Colors only
Kunika kuch zyada hi karti hai but I think abhishek should keep his bed clean
no memory.... Was colour even formed till yami was working on TV?Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
he was in colors too with yami gautam and that show was famous too I think so if I m not wrong
Even then, major show scene nahi hai!! Gaurav is shining more now... I guess social media plays a major part these days
Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
Why they are mocking tv kis baat ka superiority complex h
Both Amaal and dt chachu feel superior that they are from film industry.
Gauhar ko devar ko Khanna ka gyaan bohat samajh aata hai
Wasseypur chacha itna insecure kyu hai?? Season 16 ke bully gang ki yaad aa gayi
Zeeshan ko khanna ki panchayat phooti aankh nahi bhaa rahi
Chachu jabardasti ka ghus rhe conversation mein and apna visesh tippani deke chale bhi gye
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Wasseypur unkil bilkul gunda mode mein rich girl ki class le rahe hain
Phir baad main bed pe pade milenge baingan maafik. 