Didn't Teej just end where there was fasting or there are 2 Teej festivals 🧐
Why do I feel that this is Ganesh Chaturthi... especially with the Nath? Mannat ka bhi ek pic aaya tha ..
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Didn't Teej just end where there was fasting or there are 2 Teej festivals 🧐
Why do I feel that this is Ganesh Chaturthi... especially with the Nath? Mannat ka bhi ek pic aaya tha ..
Didn't Teej just end where there was fasting or there are 2 Teej festivals 🧐
This is Haritalika or Ganpati first day
Oh didn't know about this festival. Sounds interesting considering Mukta loves playing with festivals and invoking emotions. Infact sounds Great for Mannat and Vikrant
Very interesting read
Lol Mukta shared Malla's BTS in her stories 😬. Last time she shared Malla BTS of wedding
and now this , wonder what's cooking
![]()
https://x.com/Harithavadde2/status/1959221465796231483?t=35VowZ7gF3WD812_TpodDg&s=19
I am so damn scared of her stories ,kuch toh khaand loading..
..In one of bts, Hartalika Teej is mentioned...
Didn't Teej just end where there was fasting or there are 2 Teej festivals 🧐
Before Ganesh festival starts there is one Haritalika.
IDK about punjabi culture but we Maharashtrian do fasting for Haritalika. Unmarried girls do so they can get good husband and married women do it for their husband .
And Mukta is Maharashtrian so I think she is gonna show it. But not sure because show has punjabi background.
Didn't Teej just end where there was fasting or there are 2 Teej festivals 🧐
I think, there are three teez festivals...
Originally posted by: Jyotsna09
I am so damn scared of her stories ,kuch toh khaand loading..
..In one of bts, Hartalika Teej is mentioned...
I know right majority of her BTS ends with a disaster. 3 months back she shared Mannat and Vikrant BTS which led to fake drama and then we all know what happened
Yaha it's Ganesh chaturti so wonder what emotions of viewers she is planning to play with
. Mannat's saree though blurry looked good, looked like off white/white
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31