Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Phir aaj kal kya special hai .. how was your janmashtami
Kal bataungi okay?
News
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Phir aaj kal kya special hai .. how was your janmashtami
Kal bataungi okay?
aaj sunday hai and i have a ton of things to do which i should be doing but I'm notOriginally posted by: nivedha_123
Phir aaj kal kya special hai .. how was your janmashtami


Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Phir aaj kal kya special hai .. how was your janmashtami
Waise aaj I'm doing only faltu NRI things.. vacuuming, cooking, laundry, and gossip with my mohalla aunties. 
Waise aaj I'm doing only faltu NRI things.. vacuuming, cooking, laundry, and gossip with my mohalla aunties.
Gaali dena and infertility pe mock karne se thousand times better hai behen
Waise I have got a new passtime, attending multiple lectures on doormatism with free tips on unparliamentary words
Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Gaali dena and infertility pe mock karne se thousand times better hai behen
Waise I have got a new passtime, attending multiple lectures on doormatism with free tips on unparliamentary words

Originally posted by: Fortnight
aaj sunday hai and i have a ton of things to do which i should be doing but I'm not
Deforestation keliye itni kushi achi nahi hai, global warming already ho chuki hai 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Simping on actors
calling woman facing infertility issues phata hua bag or s!ut shaming her by saying she spreads her legs on road
Quality achi hai ya tume aur quality chahiye?! 
you know aunty is a sore spot for me. didi bolo please
Waise aaj I'm doing only faltu NRI things.. vacuuming, cooking, laundry, and gossip with my mohalla aunties.

Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Phir aaj kal kya special hai .. how was your janmashtami

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3