Originally posted by: Mehersudha
anna, charu death crying trp came last week already
Meher, I was talking about this Armaan centric episode only

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
anna, charu death crying trp came last week already
Meher, I was talking about this Armaan centric episode only

woh ar ki photo hold se trp nahi tha charu ki death ki rona dhona se. Ar ka kal ka court episode dekhni hi kitna gul khilegi🤧
Kal expected top 5 kya hai?
Anupamaa
Rishta
Kyunki
2.0 shayad....

Trp 2.0 for episodes from 26th July to 1st August

next week kyuki trp 1.6+-3
I wanna know why??? Who??? And how??? People are this consistently watching Anupama out of all the shows!
Originally posted by: Shineeeee
I wanna know why??? Who??? And how??? People are this consistently watching Anupama out of all the shows!
![]()
I have heard that Anupama got her voice and her dancing talent back. Maybe that's why 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3