Poll
Your favorite?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SaiRat & SavNeil ❤️
SavNeil. I might troll them and the makers for ruining the storyline but they were the reason for me watch this show. And Parvika had a good chemistry. Hope to see them in another show.
Originally posted by: Firefly_shines
SavNeil. I might troll them and the makers for ruining the storyline but they were the reason for me watch this show. And Parvika had a good chemistry. Hope to see them in another show.
They were passionately hot together simply sizzling...🥵🔥. I am manifesting for them coming back together in a new show. They just ruined it
My dream of seeing Harshiv came true thanks to ekta. I hope my another dream of seeing ParVika again in a new show come true
Harshiv were my dream pair as well ever since I saw Harshad’s post on 17 wishing 18😅..ya parvika deserve a new show till then let’s hope someone writes a good ff on savneil.
They were passionately hot together simply sizzling...🥵🔥. I am manifesting for them coming back together in a new show. They just ruined it
My dream of seeing Harshiv came true thanks to ekta. I hope my another dream of seeing ParVika again in a new show come true
Ofcourse sairat
Originally posted by: Fillowship
Ofcourse sairat
Beshak
Originally posted by: fuchs4720
I just cannot choose. I don’t have any favourite couple tbh. All are good in their own way I guess smiley36
Some listed aren't even couple
....yes everyone is good in their own ways...
https://x.com/iashishranjann/status/1950569125203628418?t=mx8rDywxgEpo9QcJb5I2_w&s=19
Look at this fraud,Ash ji
These PPL are funny aise bhut log milenge....
There are multiple errors along with percentile in adv
.....
How are you doing Tanvi Maine Squid game ka first season dekha it was good....