Yeh movie meine theatre mei dekhi thi
It is very entertaining
I have seen it many times
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh movie meine theatre mei dekhi thi
It is very entertaining
I have seen it many times
Was that Saiyaara movie truly bad? I am seeing so much praise for it everywhere..
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Was that Saiyaara movie truly bad? I am seeing so much praise for it everywhere..
It is collecting a lot of money but it is actually a very faltu 3rd class movie
But actors are good and have good chemistry
I cry at smallest of thing, I watch videos of dogs and I cry but I didn't feel a thing for anyone in the movie 🤦♀️🤦♀️
What I feel is Maira will flip to Ab once she gets to know she’s pookie.. she’ll easily give up on Geetu and give Ab mother’s place.. makers have already shown Ab suffer so I don’t think Maira se bhi suffer karayenge..Originally posted by: A_Star39
That would be really bad but the point is they cannot show her as happy and childless!Maira should be given to Abhira now because abhira is not to be blamed in this scenario.Writers will surely give a bad end to abhira.If they are preparing for gen 5 they will do something rubbish in gen 4 to carry its trauma to gen 5
I know right! Even I like it
Dhang see likhna nahi aata and demand kar rahe hai editing changes
Spoiler - Skip this post if you haven’t watched the movie. Saiyaraa a copy of a Korean movie a moment to remember.. Mohit Suri is famous for copying but ek villain was still a better version.. also I don’t know how’s anyone finding Ahaan handsome. The girl’s cute, I’ll agree..Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson
It is collecting a lot of money but it is actually a very faltu 3rd class movie
But actors are good and have good chemistry
I cry at smallest of thing, I watch videos of dogs and I cry but I didn't feel a thing for anyone in the movie 🤦♀️🤦♀️
You know something has to happen for Armaan to file for custody as well, if he is ready to give up Maira to Abhira then there's no story
I think we'll see cross weddings for custody
Yeah even I see cross wedding for custody. Thoda maza bhi aayega.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3