I think you meant this, right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think you meant this, right?
Or else if they're gonna show abhira marrying anshuman at a point (I don't know it will happen or not🤷♀️), they can give a son to abhira and anshuman. Coz that won't affect maira being FL at all.Originally posted by: Indira1211
this is possible as a boy child is needed for next gen brother..otherwise they may kill charu to free abhir for Kiara..
Bp ka toh bata nahi....But I feel like vomiting 🤢🤢🤮🤮 after watching the particular segmant you mentioned about....
Okay , seperated after she goes missing and now union after she goes missing..waah dkp waah
Armaan will do everything except uttering his own kaandsOriginally posted by: Sajini235
Bp ka toh bata nahi....But I feel like vomiting 🤢🤢🤮🤮 after watching the particular segmant you mentioned about....
(81 years ki daadi mar gayi toh ya makan malkin rooth gayi toh
)Jis speed se aage badh rahe hai, I'll not be surprised if Abhira gets pregnant with her 2nd child within 2 weeks... Tulsi maiyya's comeback has started unsettling sahee uncleOriginally posted by: Swathi_7
Okay , seperated after she goes missing and now union after she goes missing..waah dkp waah


Originally posted by: Sajini235
Bp ka toh bata nahi....But I feel like vomiting 🤢🤢🤮🤮 after watching the particular segmant you mentioned about....


Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3