YRKKH BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread! #120- Page 27

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

83.9k

Users

58

Likes

4.8k

Frequent Posters

M4DPV5OPGJR6KDCL thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If people are so worried for Ab, they should stop calling her names and abusing her in name of supporting her. Leave that poor character alone. Show mein bhi ddp and supports ke naam mein kalanksmiley37

Apparantly for you if Ar’s fake love for Ab irking you, your fake love for Ab irking me as well smiley8

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Sheh was kicked by Shahi because he was allegedly insolent.
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lagta hai I need to grovel at his feet more. Dhokha hua hai mere saath.

you mean along with Abhira, everyone else should become a doormat too smiley37
Posted: 1 years ago

Misogyny ke upar lecture dene se pehle spelling toh teekh se pata karlein

elmo from sesame street is sitting on the edge of a building and saying yikes .

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

the funniest part is do din pehle brag kar rahe the rishi posted two posts for appreciating Sam and aaj same accounts gaali de rahe hai usse for being Rohit biased😭😭😭😭🙏🏻

Sam would be having a great time reading these posts from so called fan accounts about someone she calls the best director smiley39

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Why maa beta bond is not being celebrated now?

When armaan accepted her who are we to question.

Poor Vidya also needs acknowledgement for her redemption ♥️

I want to say I fully acknowledge Vidya’s redemption arc — and, I support her with all my heart. She’s finally becoming that pyari maa ! And yes, I also believe that both Vidya and Armaan are totally redeemable characters. In fact, I’m really touched watching Armaan’s 10th redemption journey. It’s emotional, inspiring, and absolutely new every time because he always finds new ways to abuse his wife and Gaslight her. Maa-beta milap was just beautiful. So heartwarming. 🥹🥹 I know Armaan has already renewed his lifetime subscription to the victim card.

images (1).jpeg

And I will continue to support Armaan in whatever new phase of emotional damage he decides to inflict on Abhira next. I trust the journey. I support the vision. I don’t need logic — green eyes are more than enough for me to justify all his actions.

Thank you, @Rishi Mandal. Thank you, @writer Bhavana 🙏✨ TV. Icons, really. A gift that keeps on giving.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago

Kv's redemption journey smiley37

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sheh was kicked by Shahi because he was allegedly insolent.

Shahi told everyone Shehz was a bad egg. ✅

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".