I really like Banner 3 and 8!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I really like Banner 3 and 8!!
I vote for banner 1 and banner 10
Some banners are not visible like banners 2 , 4, and 8
Banner no 5 and 9.
I don't watch it, but I like banner #2 and #6 
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I vote for banner 1 and banner 10
Some banners are not visible like banners 2 , 4, and 8
Same issue here. Banners 2, 4 and 8 are not visible to me so refraining from voting yet. I request the DT members to look into this and once all the banners are visible, allow me to cast my vote by editing this post / making another one.
Thanks for inviting, Liz!
Voting for
#3 and #10
Banner #3 and #5
Thank for the invite, Liz!
1 and 3
Invited by LizzieBennet
I vote for entry 3 and 9
Thank you for the invite. I vote for 2 and 8.