🌈 CHROMA CREW 🏳️‍⚧️ | ✽ Book Talk Reading Challenge, June 2025 ✽- Page 3

Reading Challenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

64

Views

4k

Users

15

Likes

51

Frequent Posters

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Gags05

I didn't find my name in the excel.. Have added it towards the end, and updated the details smiley20

That’s strange. I see your name in the Chroma Crew sheet and still no logs against it. smiley5 Are you sure you looked in the correct team’s sheet?
Posted: 1 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yo Chroma Crew people where y’all at?

I barely see any logs in the excel sheet smiley18

Sorry, love. Still reading. It's university exams week since last week. Will go on till this week Friday. Looking at some papers, half the time I want to push some people (18-21 year olds) off a cliff and the other half, I want to jump off the same one. Can I apply to get some bonus points for reading these out of the world answers and still not doing anything illegal? 🥲

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Gags05

I didn't find my name in the excel.. Have added it towards the end, and updated the details smiley20

Ok looks like you created a log in Rainbow Readers' sheet. I've deleted that and added your logs to the Chroma Crew sheet.
Gags05 thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - 6 Month Anniversary Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Ok looks like you created a log in Rainbow Readers' sheet. I've deleted that and added your logs to the Chroma Crew sheet.

Yeah sorry..

Didn't realise that all the teams are using the same excel with different tabs this time.. as I was updating using mobile..

Thanks Lizzie 👍

Gags05 thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - 6 Month Anniversary Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Sorry, love. Still reading. It's university exams week since last week. Will go on till this week Friday. Looking at some papers, half the time I want to push some people (18-21 year olds) off a cliff and the other half, I want to jump off the same one. Can I apply to get some bonus points for reading these out of the world answers and still not doing anything illegal? 🥲

This sounds so funny 🤣

In that case Lizzie.. I am also preparing for professional certifications and that's a lot of pages of study material, can we consider that too 😅🤭

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#26

Since the challenge started, I am so busy in work. Barely finding time to read 😢

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Gags05

This sounds so funny 🤣

In that case Lizzie.. I am also preparing for professional certifications and that's a lot of pages of study material, can we consider that too 😅🤭

If you’re reading books, yes, but not pages and papers or journals. Like textbooks are okay but then you don’t usually read textbooks back to back, they’re generally used for reference so we’re not counting those.
SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#28

This team is taking a solid beating smiley36

aryapdane thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - 6 Month Anniversary Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Besties Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yo Chroma Crew people where y’all at?

I barely see any logs in the excel sheet smiley18

Sorry.. Have updated the excel sheet today 🫶🏽

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

This team is taking a solid beating smiley36

I'm feeling too lazy to update my Excel count — otherwise, we'd be on par with Rainbow Readers smiley36. I'll do it in some time. Glitter Gang has Ms. Shibani as its warrior — who else do they need? smiley37 it's tough to compete with a virtual Rajdhani Express smiley19

Related Topics

Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 7 months ago

Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: SoupyTwist · 2 years ago

Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Butterscotch11 · 7 months ago

What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".