Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Ajab ji made itOriginally posted by: ThaneOfElsinore
What?! Savi and Neil have an appreciation thread? Ya khuda, yeh kya kiya-
Originally posted by: ThaneOfElsinore
What?! Savi and Neil have an appreciation thread? Ya khuda, yeh kya kiya-
Exactly! I was shocked too.
Same here
She likes the new couple of Ghum. She used a SavNeil photo as her DP.
Ajab is a shipper of SavNeil. May be you don't know this because you were away from Ghum forum for a few days.
Thank you thank you thank you 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
https://youtu.be/OK-lt0FVrgs?si=1b8QIyqrBZb9jICH
I am totally addicted to this yaaroo!!! Aate jaate baas yehi chal raha hai mere YT pe!!!!
Originally posted by: shwetha85
Thank you thank you thank you 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
TejNeil AT was created because of me.
You should thank me as well. Haha...no need to do that. I'm only joking.
Actually, I was shocked to see SavNeil AT. So, I said TejNeil didn't have AT when they were shown in so many episodes. They were married too. But the new couple, Savi-Neil has an AT. It has been only a few days after Savi's come back. It seemed really strange to me. After reading my post, Tanvi created this TejNeil AT. 