Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You never know, aaj kal waise bhi my Google is under a lot of pressure and working overtime
I wasn't planning on delaying round 2
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
You never know, aaj kal waise bhi my Google is under a lot of pressure and working overtime
Google ka kaam hi hai pressure lena aur dena with multiple answers 
Exactly. Round 1 was all popular movies.
18 mins to goโฆ I have to work tomorrow morning!
We'll ask for your promotion pete agar 3 rounds easy hua to
Most movies are popular some were not
Finally sent the answers phew!
I solved all but one.
Woh pretty lady and mooch wali uncle kon he nahi pata. ๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
Lol i don't need promotion....too much work
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479