I had done worse auto correct
Don't even ask me what I did
😄😄😄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I had done worse auto correct
Don't even ask me what I did
😄😄😄
I've seen some of the threads
Good morning friends
Wishing you all a a happy Sunday.
Jai sri ram 🙏
I don't know what u saw
But my worse u may not have seen as post were edited 😄😄
Good morning
I see u signed up for game
Mazza aayega
Let's see
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I don't know what u saw
But my worse u may not have seen as post were edited 😄😄
Were the posts edited by you or the mods?
I think both
Not sure yet
But some of them not public auto correct
It was private auto correct 😄😄
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I think both
Not sure yet
But some of them not public auto correct
It was private auto correct 😄😄
I don't get it
Post is less than 5 words
Catch u later
My fone battery says pls pls charge me up or I will switch off
See u
Btw before I go
Did u finish watching panchayat series
And did u find the movies I told u
Means in pm I did gadbad
Or it was between us few friends in group
I told u we had email group before WhatsApp
There likhna kuch tha likha kuch aur