I miss making fun of him. 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I miss making fun of him. 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Accha hua Maira Poddar hai. Warna next gen FL ko Gupta ji bulata ML

Originally posted by: Naysayer
kyun nahi …Maira ke Papa ko hi leta dete hain ..he’s a very grounded red carpet 🤷🏻♀️

Originally posted by: Fortnight
Accha hua Maira Poddar hai. Warna next gen FL ko Gupta ji bulata ML
Sharma ji works. Gupta ji doesn't. 
mazaak ka mazaak udaana miss karna tho bantha hai 
See, this is exactly why I tagged you. 

Originally posted by: Fortnight
dilon ka nahi abhi sirf aankhon ka
But I thought we were supporting him for being good looking?
So we are actually following the story and are mad at him
yeh kab hua no one gave me the memo
hot Armaan will call him gupta ji only
Abhira shayad AG bulaye
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3