YRKKH BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread #117- Page 60

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

94k

Users

61

Likes

7k

Frequent Posters

SouthIndian7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeah I'm there cause of Namik, the show and some characters like Payal make it funnysmiley36

Even I started after seeing few clips of Namik..The NL's are so funny and khatarnak in that show.

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Didnt like the casting initially.. But now I think she wud grow on me too.. Kid is cute❤️. Just spare her from ott dialogues...

a drawing of a bunny with hearts coming out of its paws

cynicalmess thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

aisa kaise apne papa ke liye mumma dhundne ka zimma uthaya hai cutie nesmiley37

Someone tell her that her Paapa left his muMAA who used to be his Aasman back in Udaipur. Let's make it easier for lil one.

cynicalmess thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I am not commenting on how I like Armaan Maira scenes becoz I am still very very mad at Armaansa. But I have to say the first glimpse of Rohit in the episode made me realise how much he was being missed(strictlytalking about Ropu here). I will let the story unfold before commenting further.

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Telly chkkar has high quality ganja


I can understand abhira OG yhc duo but ishq pe zor nahi??? How many people even watched that show?


And is that grown up bondita once again who watched them. Kuch v

These are famous shows which were trending in their times. Equally like abhira had whatever fame they had .

And ishq par zor nahi was trending on Twitter during its time.

MsWhiskerson thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Around 25+ people visited my profile today, including mods.

a cartoon character is sitting down and says innocent i really am

25?

I have like 3 visitors

JFJ3SPVIQXYQHXE7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yashdeep Sarr, mujhe aapki Anupamaa Ji ki badi yaad aa rahi hai aaj smiley2👀

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi

So hurting that he trusts that random woman than his wife and biological momsmiley7.. pookie should HATE him!! I didn’t even watch the leap episodes properly! I’m so disconnected with this show since surrogacy track has started.. ! I will assume Abhimaan were dead in a accident before surrogacy and uske humshakalas are acting now! I will keep rewatching the old abhimaan centric epsmiley19

I'm baffled as to why he seems so okay with letting his daughter be supervised by other folks now whereas pre-leap he used to get panic attacks even when the baby was being looked after by his family.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson

25?

I have like 3 visitors

There is some glitch I guess

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 26 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".