The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Yeah I'm there cause of Namik, the show and some characters like Payal make it funny
Even I started after seeing few clips of Namik..The NL's are so funny and khatarnak in that show.
Didnt like the casting initially.. But now I think she wud grow on me too.. Kid is cute❤️. Just spare her from ott dialogues...

Originally posted by: Fortnight
aisa kaise apne papa ke liye mumma dhundne ka zimma uthaya hai cutie ne
![]()
Someone tell her that her Paapa left his muMAA who used to be his Aasman back in Udaipur. Let's make it easier for lil one.
I am not commenting on how I like Armaan Maira scenes becoz I am still very very mad at Armaansa. But I have to say the first glimpse of Rohit in the episode made me realise how much he was being missed(strictlytalking about Ropu here). I will let the story unfold before commenting further.
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Telly chkkar has high quality ganja
I can understand abhira OG yhc duo but ishq pe zor nahi??? How many people even watched that show?
And is that grown up bondita once again who watched them. Kuch v
These are famous shows which were trending in their times. Equally like abhira had whatever fame they had .
And ishq par zor nahi was trending on Twitter during its time.
25?
I have like 3 visitors
Yashdeep Sarr, mujhe aapki Anupamaa Ji ki badi yaad aa rahi hai aaj
👀
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
So hurting that he trusts that random woman than his wife and biological mom
.. pookie should HATE him!! I didn’t even watch the leap episodes properly! I’m so disconnected with this show since surrogacy track has started.. ! I will assume Abhimaan were dead in a accident before surrogacy and uske humshakalas are acting now! I will keep rewatching the old abhimaan centric ep
I'm baffled as to why he seems so okay with letting his daughter be supervised by other folks now whereas pre-leap he used to get panic attacks even when the baby was being looked after by his family.
There is some glitch I guess
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3