
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJ7A673icrr/?igsh=ZjRoM28xbmphcmhz
Mukta didi on a roll 
Yeh kab kaa hain , was this before Bobby track 🤔
Seeing Muktas roll.....all of a sudden I am on for this angsty Manvik....
New bts hai rey 
Oh wow, good Mannat is moving him aside
She needs to give him space and time to process 
no wonder .
.gossip bhaiya should give a tight chaanta to his sis mukta bahen Hopefully her bahenji 's upper part of the body get back some useful things 
But she doesn't listen so definitely it will go off air ..
yeh dhek lo hamari popat
Good riddance, hopefully she does and goes works for Vikrant's hot competitors
or Punnu can open his own restaurant and hire Mannat
Ahh we think very much alike here
![]()
Bold 1- Mannat may not be so forgiving this time around since it's related to his health and life, if he doesn't give her even a small % of his trust , so good luck to him
![]()
Bold 2- absolutely, I feel this dialogue along with "we will figure out together" will all come into play and seems like they will culminate in this track
Bold 1- ya he should grovel and Mannat should ignore him royally this time😜. Jokes apart but I am feeling bad for him. Everyone is just breaking his trust again and again. If he doubts his Mom then he is not a good Son and if he believes Mannat then he is being blind in love. It’s a double edged sword💔
Bold 2- Ditto!
🤞🧿
I want it too.... I want him all kind of bad words to his mother which she used on mannath
Let him use his brain cells somewhere else other than how to seduce Mannat
![]()
1 thing I want after his track is a curb on all the BS they spew about Mannat and her family. Am I expecting too much from Vikrant kyaa
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31