Tag the pakistani and bangladeshi if you know any
Show them their Bhai chara.
https://x.com/pakistan_untold/status/1923657239237402723?t=4jY4GcSjjfF19c4pZ3NvKQ&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tag the pakistani and bangladeshi if you know any
Show them their Bhai chara.
https://x.com/pakistan_untold/status/1923657239237402723?t=4jY4GcSjjfF19c4pZ3NvKQ&s=19
Seriously whats wrong with them, just for appeasement politics they are ruining the country, its like awarding the rap*st
can't believe thay have fallen to this level. They just seem anti India at this point. Wish people see their actual face
Originally posted by: Anti-Mandli
I don't know about it but astrologers I follow they mentioned. I checked a few others too all saying the same thing ..
Malika also has mentioned this things like ww3 new virus use of Nuces 13muslim countries and China attacking India
I'll share that reel
Great answer to all those who say they want peace after every incident
Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Malika also has mentioned this things like ww3 new virus use of Nuces 13muslim countries and China attacking India
Who is Malika?
Please don't say he is taking credit for chandrayan 3.
It's about the appreciation
Bhavishya Malika is a book written in 15th century predicting future
It's bhavishya Malika book
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://x.com/SecularKaDocha/status/2094104783103906185 @clochette - you can post your essay on Halala and mutah here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
39