Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Welcome Suhana’s mother (Rani) to King 
Koi he jo join nahi kar raha he?
Rani X Deepika
Hai Marjavaan
SRK and Rani
Mit jawaan
Just A month back,I was complaining about King! Now it is the biggest film in the horizon.
OMG!
Omg
and the list continues of actors joining this film
Was Kareena approached for Ran's role?
Kareena has no resemblance to SuhanaWas Kareena approached for Ran's role?
Originally posted by: priya185
Kareena has no resemblance to Suhana
The square jawline..Yes,PC,DP,Aish or even Tabu look more believable.
After the streamlined and honest film Fighter..Sid Anand is now getting distributors to throw money at the film.This cast is as big as Kalki.
Fighter had a fabulous ensemble cast..so did Pathaan. But this is pure BW fun. Especially delighted with Jaideep Ahlawat. I hope he is the main Villain.Abhishek has such an honest face-So I am guessing,he is the cop.
Omg ..I am so exciteddd!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/priyanka-chopra-jonas-joins-the-rolex-family/
https://x.com/i/status/2081330380481962455
https://x.com/i/status/2047140349014159513
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWHQU6eEX_6/?igsh=MXE1MmF6anZ3bzlucw==
11