Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think this is leading to vikranth openly accepting his love for mannath in front of family or family fixing malla vikranth marriage...Originally posted by: WittyKittyVixxy
I have no idea where this “track” is leading to.
Poisoning Harneet & Vikrant. Anu’s engagement. Sunita’s murder attempt.
Though I really liked that Gagan stood up for Mannat in the BTS.
They need to expose ARS & Nalla Malla. Bohot hogaya escaping scotfree.
+ Mannath love realization
I think sm wale will rant mannath poisoned vikranth to spoil engagement party, obviously vikranth will not believe

Not bts. It's from the promo Rangu aired a while back.
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
I think this is leading to vikranth openly accepting his love for mannath in front of family or family fixing malla vikranth marriage...
+ Mannath love realization
Lol Vikrant's acceptance of love for Mannat and Malla Vikrant marriage 
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
I think sm wale will rant mannath poisoned vikranth to spoil engagement party, obviously vikranth will not believe

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Epi aya??
Not yet. 
I so want their confession in a gurudwara...and a heartfelt tight hug...am I asking more....
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31