Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

94k

Users

59

Likes

4.1k

Frequent Posters

6WIGY7JA7PJ4SXM6 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

At this point, I would even watch Ashwini as FL. KOI bhi chalega now that Hankare is out. smiley37

Haha they can show her story of her jawani ke din. Bring back Ninu and Kaku as well smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haha they can show her story of her jawani ke din. Bring back Ninu and Kaku as well smiley36

one month ka hi baat hai. Kya hi faraq padega. smiley36

But ab saste Nashe is back. smiley37

6WIGY7JA7PJ4SXM6 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I only watched yesterday’s episode for fun. Not watching this kachra show ever again smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I started again. Mindless entertainment. smiley36

6WIGY7JA7PJ4SXM6 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chalo, I might watch Badi Savi getting tortured by Pradhan’s smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

At this point, I would even watch Ashwini as FL. KOI bhi chalega now that Hankare is out. smiley37

Ajab & Didi wants to know why not herPatralekha Ghkkpm GIF

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Chalo, I might watch Badi Savi getting tortured by Pradhan’s smiley36

Badi Savi apne saas ka bhadas kidar nikalegi kya pata.

I am so sad Raju uncle nahi hai. Ouch a oadega uncle ko ki scene kya hai.

6WIGY7JA7PJ4SXM6 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ajab & Didi wants to know why not herPatralekha Ghkkpm GIF

Didi doesn’t have time for these faltu flop serials. She’s too busy making insta reels smiley16
6WIGY7JA7PJ4SXM6 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Isha ka story bhi dikha sakte the. Mansi Salve is lead material. I prefer her any day over Bhavika etcsmiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bettyscar

What i'm still not getting is why Tejaswini and Rajat would have needed a whole bus for the affair. The businessman could surely afford a hotel room.


a woman is laying on a pink couch with a sign that says `` i 'm weak '' on her head .

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".