I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...

Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Haha! Sounds like a whirlwind. But these kinds of surprises are good. You've got a hell of a story to tell people now. 😆
With the support of family and friends, it all works out in the end. And you two are partners in this. 🌹 Really happy for you. 😊 Enjoy all of it. It's an adventure. 😜 ✨️
...
that’s wonderful news …many many congratulations …and wishing you both a long and joyous journey ahead
I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...


itni pyaari situation mai hi to phasi thi....miss thi ab Mrs banke aayi ho
Main bhaghiii nahi thi... Situation me phasiii thiiii

A whole packed movie i think...
Thank you really once again for such heartwarming words.. really it felt nice
Become a real life heroine now. 
I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...
@Bold Congratulations. Best wishes to both of you .
Is Rohit getting a hair cut (as per his insta story)???. Is Armaan getting his akkal and marbles back???😉
I hated this hairstyle for his. This meant trouble for Abhimaan. Those 3 months after their remarriage he was sporting the same look in his depression phase.
How I lately realized the impact of Rashi modi?
If you remember this conversation!!!!!
Originally posted by: cynicalmess
Is Rohit getting a hair cut (as per his insta story)???. Is Armaan getting his akkal and marbles back???😉
I hated this hairstyle for his. This meant trouble for Abhimaan. Those 3 months after their remarriage he was sporting the same look in his depression phase.
This makes me think who is gonna flip next?
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Actually better than Ab getting blamed.. if that happens, he will go in guilt trip then and remain guilty lifelong!! Memory loss for Ab without separation I’d love to see!
I'm up for it. I would love to see armaan 's guilt. Armaan has done many things but he somehow gets away with it. I want to see him feel guilty for hurting abhira desperately. I have lost interest in abhimaan now. If that happen I will be very eager to watch. Because I am not even following the abhimaan scenes as well. They look very forced . They hold no significance just lollipops thrown at us.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3