I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...
Haah, I guessed it even before seeing your post.
Anyway

I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...
Haah, I guessed it even before seeing your post.
Anyway

I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...

I knew it, bhavna behen IPL me apna kamaal naa dikhaaye... IMPOSSIBLE
Bold@ Okay don't hate me, Sorry for ghosting all of sudden , Bzy changing my status from Miss To Mrs...

You were missed
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Maine tujhe har cheez main tag kiya - where were you and why were you gayab. Kahin shaadi toh nahi ho gayi
Bss ab thik?

Helloooooooooooo Behen log!!!!!!!!
How are you'll?
What's goin'n on in the show? Bad / Worse? Or Bhavu behen ka raj?
Main itne din gaayab thi except @Gooddays, Nobody remembered me
Hey, girl!!! It's been so long!! How have you been? 
Nah, could never forget about you. You forgot about us. 



Dont ask... I get to experience a whirlwind wedding
, super quick and unplanned, But, yeah now its kinda getting manageable



Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3