My April log has been updatet.
Thanks for being our captain 
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
My April log has been updatet.
Thanks for being our captain 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
@everyone: A last hello and request from your last month captain
People located in PST / CST, EDT time zones and wherever it is still April 30, requesting you all to update me when you are editing your logs ( in case ) so that I can send in the final count to Lizzie. Thank you
( Verify your page logs once as well and if there’s any correction, do let me know )
Done already!
4 words or 20 characters
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Hey friend. Sorry I couldn't reply to your previous tag. This month due to a personal loss I got busy with other things and couldn't read my book anymore. I barely finished reading 20 pages of the book and that too before the personal tragedy happened.
I am very sorry for your loss Subha -- had I known I would not have tagged you, sincere apologies. Sending you and your family hope & strength to get through these tough times.
Lizzie, since I cannot tag you in the first post, updating it here as well.
CID-fan-394 - 2560 pages
Life_Is_Dutiful - 48 pages
Leprechaun - 2987 pages
LizzynDarcy - completed : 4478 ; DNF - 25 | total : 4503 pages
Swetha-Sai - 736 pages
So-so - 2063 pages
mushat - 1875 pages
DMGThings - 823 pages
Riggy - no pages logged
arya212002 - 3232 pages
missFiesty_69 - 8892 pages
WildestDreams - completed : 10051 ; DNF : 386 | total : 12113 pages
Srijeeta - 3539 pages
HONORARY MEMBER:
ApsVenky - 138 pages
I have also shared an excel where all the books and pages logged by the members are listed for your verification.
https://1drv.ms/x/c/2FC2D2B8A38DF149/ERW4bs9z9X5Epa-8j9qcdi8BHdXUMYDxZs444ysJ8mDMWg
Thank you for updating your page logs & informing me! 
I think we won as team by reading the most.
Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy
I think we won as team by reading the most.
Yup. I’m so proud of our team
Well done folks!!!!
So happy for us
We have logged 42,109 pages which is the highest!!! Prose & Cons have 36K + ! It’s a landslide difference 
Vera, these books aren’t logged in excel page under my name
9- Hidden Truths by Neva Altaj (266 pages)
10- Stolen Touches by Neva Altaj (286 pages)
11- The Wrong Heart by Jennifer Hartmann (392 pages)
12- Fractured Souls by Neva Altaj (266 pages)
This one I forgot to add
- when she loves by Gabrielle sands (466 pages)


I wanna hear your thoughts on all these cos these are all books I’ve read! The Jeffrey Archer & Arthur Hailey ones were years ago, but yeah.Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
missFiesty_69’s 📑 log, April 2025
Book #1 - The Mysterious Affairs At Styles | Agatha Christie | 288 pages ( Amazon print )
Book #4 - The Final Diagnosis | Arthur Hailey | 380 pages
Book #7 - Mile High | Liz Tomford | 603 pages
Book #8 - Caught up | Liz Tomford | 408 pages
Book #9 | Hook, Line & Sinker | Tessa Bailey | 368 pages
Book #11 | The Prodigal Daughter | Jeffrey Archer | 485 pages
Book #12 | Shall We Tell The President | Jeffrey Archer | 336 pages
Book #13 | Long Shot | Kennedy Ryan | 462 pages
Book #14 | Lord Edgware Dies | Agatha Christie | 288 pages
Book #16 | Love, Theoretically | Ali Hazelwood | 400 pages
Book #21 | Yours Truly | Abby Jimenez | 416 pages
Book #22 | Just for the summer | Abby Jimenez | 432 pages
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8