Team ✧ TALEGATERS ✧ | Book Talk Reading Challenge, April 2025 - Page 12

Reading Challenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

159

Views

8.4k

Users

15

Likes

211

Frequent Posters

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think Lizzie wont lurk here, our post is so inactivesmiley36 but I am curious why are you so cautious

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy

I just finished watching the movie the secret untold melody, the dramas buried hearts and when lives give tangerines and because I love torturing myself, I watched moon lovers and againsmiley37

I am surprised my house is not flooded with the amount of tears I have shredded this week.

When did Secret: Untold Melody release???smiley3 I feel like a fake egg smiley44

I'm in my no Kdramas era now but I've watched Moon Lovers!! Long back when I was a baby Kdrama fan.

You surely like to torture yourself I can see smiley37smiley37

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The movie was released earlier this year. It is also available for free watch. And it is a good movie.

I know. But both Lee Junki and IU can make me cry anytime.smiley43I wont mind. Watching Tangerines made me wish to watch Moon Lovers and I did.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

PS: what is the name of the show that shows in your banner?

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy

The movie was released earlier this year. It is also available for free watch. And it is a good movie.

I know. But both Lee Junki and IU can make me cry anytime.smiley43I wont mind. Watching Tangerines made me wish to watch Moon Lovers and I did.

Now that I know it's released I'll watch itsmiley36


The costume drama gif?

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes the costume drama

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shadow Love. Yet to be released. Clip is from the trailer.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

On my way to watch the trailer nowsmiley41

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy

On my way to watch the trailer nowsmiley41

It's based on a booksmiley15


Fianlly track pe aagayi main smiley37

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The trailer is amazing... the camera angles for the trailer at least are perfect. Is the book by the same name?

Related Topics

Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 7 months ago

Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: SoupyTwist · 2 years ago

Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Butterscotch11 · 8 months ago

What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".