Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
That's the name of an old show which ran in 90's i think
The name of the upcoming show is "uff yeh love hai mushkil" or something
Ok Pete
Enjoy That Show Then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
That's the name of an old show which ran in 90's i think
The name of the upcoming show is "uff yeh love hai mushkil" or something
Ok Pete
Enjoy That Show Then
brings back Og memories even though bhumi & ishaan suck in this video
Good morning jai shree ram
How is everyone
No one watching Hanuman at all
His adventures still continue
I m amused at patal bhairavi role in this saga
Though the look of patal bhairavi looks similar to prachi when she had raudra roop to kill sasta..
Don't know who is the actress here.
It's only from promos this I seen
Chalo catch u later
Have a nice weekend all
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Good morning jai shree ram
How is everyone
No one watching Hanuman at all
His adventures still continue
I m amused at patal bhairavi role in this saga
Though the look of patal bhairavi looks similar to prachi when she had raudra roop to kill sasta..
Don't know who is the actress here.
It's only from promos this I seen
Chalo catch u later
Have a nice weekend all
Good morning , jai shree ram
Nope not watching VH at all, all.these details went over my head
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Good morning , jai shree ram
Nope not watching VH at all, all.these details went over my head
U r watching only sony liv
These promos keep.cominhg
That's why I know where this story is now
Though still nonsense
Originally posted by: chatterbox
U r watching only sony liv
These promos keep.cominhg
That's why I know where this story is now
Though still nonsense
Lol why should i watch the promos when I'm not even watching the show?
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Lol why should i watch the promos when I'm not even watching the show?
Arre I m not asking u to watch promos
I only meant when I m watching tv the promos keep coming
I m not watching either
But u only told since it's vh forum so we should talk a bit about show too 😄😄😄😄😄
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Arre I m not asking u to watch promos
I only meant when I m watching tv the promos keep coming
I m not watching either
But u only told since it's vh forum so we should talk a bit about show too 😄😄😄😄😄
Ok
Also congratulations on becoming a trailblazer i just noticed that your username color is a bit different
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Ok
Also congratulations on becoming a trailblazer i just noticed that your username color is a bit different
Trailblazer ka toh u know already
I did that in smr forum
But username colour toh same hai 🤔
brings back Og memories even though bhumi & ishaan suck in this video
Hi MJ
Good Night 😴
For You