Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Good. I am glad their gattiya track isn’t working. They deserve it for playing with Ruhi’s character just to glorify their lead couple. I am glad it’s giving them low trpsOriginally posted by: Randomlurker
They lost slot leader again , lakshmi ka safar giving rishta belt treatment
I wanted to say it last time, refrained. Lakshmi ka Safar is suddenly getting good numbers. People like "bhabhis" kya.
Women and men for entirely different reason.
I am glad SP as a whole is doing bad too
Bhai, I was happy TRP dropped, but then overall has dropped. None of the shows have touched 2. Lakshmi is as same as Rishta. Maza kirkira ho gaya. 
Bhai, I was happy TRP dropped, but then overall has dropped. None of the shows have touched 2. Lakshmi is as same as Rishta. Maza kirkira ho gaya.
Star Plus is not doing well in IPL season
They have to bring massive changes and first thing they will do is go back to 5 days format
Ikr !!!! People saw trp drop and run with it to dance, but honestly overall kuch khaas farak nahi pada. Still no one touching 2+. Even Lakshmi Ka Safar got same trp as Rishta, so what’s the flex? Toh kush kis baat ki baat bhai ? Konsa rangu or Sp ke kisi aur show 2.5 mil raha hai.
But now lowkey curious what they showing in Lakshmi, that show become slot leader again. 🙃🙂
Oh yes... waise bhi ad rates kam hogaya hai. Might as well save up on post-production. 5 days format achcha tha.Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson
Star Plus is not doing well in IPL season
They have to bring massive changes and first thing they will do is go back to 5 days format
I was one of them. Celebrated too early... Saw only 1.7 and jumped. Then saw UKA and I was like hattttttt.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3