Kya chemistry hai inn dono ki... uffff🔥
Just quickly scrolled to that scene
Also ARS told Puneet the truth and he is in shock.
And Vikku has started noticing stuff and investigation of his own.
Will watch properly later.
Was Punnu ok to hide kyaa
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya chemistry hai inn dono ki... uffff🔥
Just quickly scrolled to that scene
Also ARS told Puneet the truth and he is in shock.
And Vikku has started noticing stuff and investigation of his own.
Will watch properly later.
Was Punnu ok to hide kyaa
All I want I say is




I’ll probably watch before sleeping, so won’t watch the clip just to keep the suspense 
Originally posted by: Deepa11q
Vikrant ho na ho..hum you lattoo ho gaye lattoo on our manvik
Saw only the small clip but I am shocked and blown away by their chemistry, acting and dialogues🤌🤩
Wah wah ... Too good yaar.... I love this chemistry alot
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
I’ll probably watch before sleeping, so won’t watch the clip just to keep the suspense
Good call, but this is brilliant piece of acting Yaar👏👏👏🧿
run forest run run Forest ..ooops! Run mannu run run from this pagalkhana
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31