Catch u later fone battery is low
See u evng
My group is yet to say yes to PPL who will go disco
So will chk in afternoon their replies
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Catch u later fone battery is low
See u evng
My group is yet to say yes to PPL who will go disco
So will chk in afternoon their replies
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Save the link u can pass time
In between u can fast forward
Last 30 min or so is very good
Sure I'll watch it after lunch
I'll be back later
Bye everyone
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Goodnight silvy
We can open chat clubs in both the forums and siscuss in both the forums
Of Course Pete
That's A Great Idea

We Will Talk In The Morning About This
Bye Everyone
Catch Up In The Morning
Good morning happy Sunday jai sri ram 🙏
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Good morning happy Sunday jai sri ram 🙏
Hi how's u
All good
U playing new game by shreya
Hey
Just peeping in here before i roam off to read old threads
Anyone here?
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Hey
Just peeping in here before i roam off to read old threads
Anyone here?
Go watch movie I told u
I.m waiting for my team to give go ahead for disco round
I will sleep now
No dear. I am not playing
Didn't get how to play
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Go watch movie I told u
I.m waiting for my team to give go ahead for disco round
I will sleep now
Just finished watching the movie
It was so emotional especially the last half an houri was surprised when the astronauts got yo the comet within the first hour of the movie and all i thought was what was going to happen for the remainder of the movie but this was so good i didn't even skip a scene or feel bored even for a second......this movie had real consequences with not everyone making it at the end but that was sad :(