.
Today Sunday
Nothing to do no tv prg except match
U going for disco round
This r1 ka result I m waiting for
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
.
Today Sunday
Nothing to do no tv prg except match
U going for disco round
This r1 ka result I m waiting for
I usually wake up by 7:30 or 8
Originally posted by: chatterbox
.
Today Sunday
Nothing to do no tv prg except match
U going for disco round
This r1 ka result I m waiting for
Yeah I'm playing in the discord round at 8am slot
That's Great Chatterbox
Your An Early Riser
Nopes retired person
What to do wake up early
Its late as maids come by ,10
So hv to finish tea breakfast by then
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I usually wake up by 7:30 or 8
Nice
I Used To Wake Up Around That Time
Too
But Not Anymore
That's why I'm planning to watch that triplets storyline agian so that I'm not bored
Great do nice disco
I m not even audience
So wish I could know what question were asked 😄😄😄
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Great do nice disco
I m not even audience
So wish I could know what question were asked 😄😄😄
That's why we asked you to download that app
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
That's why I'm planning to watch that triplets toryline agian so that I'm not bored
Ok there was a movie
It came in 1998
Deep Impact
Sci fi movie
Most of it is just that
But major part was that a meteor is about to strike earth
And there r astronauts in space who r trying to divert the meteor
It's effects and rescue and aftermath was shown nicely
U seen that movie