Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AAAAHHHH!!! YESSSS!
The last 2 episodes will be an emotional rollercoaster.

OMG OMG my babies, I was waiting for the episode but it also the end 



The promo is so beautiful ❤️ ❤️.
https://x.com/Jugnookikhooj/status/1909914036818297038?t=EFOZ2dPuSQB_g_GH71nSpg&s=19
Nahi I don't think so, she would not harm Mohid's wellbeing in this...
She is still looking for answers and will go to her Dadajaan most likely...
Originally posted by: Naysayer
In keeping with her dramebaaz nature, this could well be Roshi’s response to the stunt that Talha pulled on the day of the wedding …but would she break Mohid’s heart like that ?
Faridoon might be the first one to bring Ahad and Dananeer for a joint interview... 🫶🏻🫶🏻
And then maybe followed by Fuschia magazine, Something Haute ka pata nahi...
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The promo is so beautiful ❤️ ❤️.
https://x.com/Jugnookikhooj/status/1909914036818297038?t=EFOZ2dPuSQB_g_GH71nSpg&s=19
Thank for the tag, I seen the promo and man is beautiful yet heartbreaking 
Last Episode 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Thank for the tag, I seen the promo and man is beautiful yet heartbreaking
Last Episode
Why heartbreaking? The scene where she is leaving the house will happen today. They are wearing the same clothes as the precap.
that she might ..but the kid is distraught ..will she just walk out on him like that ? The caption says test of love ..so it is not exactly what it seems likeOriginally posted by: tulip.johar
Nahi I don't think so, she would not harm Mohid's wellbeing in this...
She is still looking for answers and will go to her Dadajaan most likely...
The couple scenes are like a movie
I can't believe this
Omggggggg
This is insane
What the hell man
I never thought Ahad Dananeer can look this good together