Seriously, ask them why it's happening
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seriously, ask them why it's happening
Yes please 3/4 lelo phir rest karloOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Enough of hitting wicket pls

Pat Cummins [2.0-0-15-1] is back into the attack
I faced it once but SS nahi liya tha toh jane diyaOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
Aree no I predicted, even I though I clicked on update predictions, it did not get updated
IF glitch hoga shayad, idk ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ

9.6
6
Cummins to Rahane, SIX, to deep mid-wicket
Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
Yes please 3/4 lelo phir rest karlo
Wickets not falling 

I juat had dinner IF
end of over 10
9 runs
KKR: 84/2
CRR: 8.40
AM Rahane
38 (26)
A Raghuvanshi
30 (21)
PJ Cummins
3-0-24-1
Zeeshan Ansari
2-0-12-0
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
KKR choose kiya tha meine
Iโm not even worried about 0s, Iโll not get the all predictions badge
I think they have some buffer for getting the participation badge
.
KKR Innings
10.3 Zeeshan Ansari to A Raghuvanshi, SIX runs
Clean as a whistle!
These two eating all d points 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏 IPL 2026: KKR vs LSG, 15th Match, Eden Gardens Kolkata🏏 Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will take on Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) in match 15 of...
33