(b) For them to send your enemy back home (1 sheep)
mushat
I'm playing anti sheep
Pookie Panda Mushu
Cutest 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
(b) For them to send your enemy back home (1 sheep)
mushat
I'm playing anti sheep
Pookie Panda Mushu
Cutest 
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Special thanks to my team who is spread across world (literally)
Green Gorillas Rock!
Congratulations dear
You've made Team Green Gorillas proud. 🫶
Congratulations to the winners!!!
I missed the deadline for round 1 and deliberately didn't play round 4 because sheep game is not my cup of tea 😅😅
I enjoyed the team games tho 😁
Great contest mods ❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Congratulations everyone 🎉🎊
It was a fun game and enjoyed alot with you all
Milte hai next game mein 🤭
Siggies are so pretty WD 😍😍
Can't able to tag @Rainofdew 😕
congratulations golden sheep of the season!
Bhaviiiiii
Congratulations 
Star , Punny , Bliss ,Dew , Diya and Disco


shukriya doston! yeh game koi jung se kum nahi thi 
Congratulations Fiesty and Mango
.

Congratulations Winners Moody Mango and miss fiesty. 💐💐💐
Diya,Rain of Dew
you guys have done great job.
Thank you team Yellow yaks for all the support.Our team is the best team.🌟⭐💫
Congrats Golden Sheep Bhavi⭐🐑
Wildy thanks for the best siggy as always!
to evil dev team- thanks for working so hard on creating such hard games for us. Truly Appreciate !

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
Congratulations to the winners!!!
I missed the deadline for round 1 and deliberately didn't play round 4 because sheep game is not my cup of tea 😅😅
I enjoyed the team games tho 😁
Great contest mods ❤️
Ahha that's why I was wondering where boss vanished
U got any new fun games up ur sleeve
Just fun no torture 😄😄
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633