Originally posted by: Fortnight
Ullu bana raha hoga
I thought you were just guessing about Daksh but even Raj mention that rumor 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Ullu bana raha hoga
I thought you were just guessing about Daksh but even Raj mention that rumor 
something happening to Daksh???? please noooOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I thought you were just guessing about Daksh but even Raj mention that rumor
For Laddoo
Originally posted by: Henriette
I remember during that track some of the characters had mentioned how “bsp” looks too big for a premature baby, i used to think thats how the reveal will happen when some doctor will slip up and say hes not a premature baby, but then the next second they all threw logic out the window 🤷🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Yeah, I think a lot of us thought that. 🤷🏻♀️
Logic and DKP? Absolutely no relationship between them. 🤦🏻♀️
Daksh confirmation? What’s that 🤔Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Raj
While he was sending fans message to RPo congratulating for completing 1 year, he got the Daksh confirmation
Only the OG fans on his Zoom will get the news first before us
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Yaar humarey thread k pyaare pyaare stalkers should gpay us some money. Itna entertainment kliye kuch toh deserve kartey hai
![]()
We are very entertaining people. We deserve some monetary compensation. 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Don’t forget people ..I called Ruhi being the surrogate before BS and SS did ..paise bhejna hai toh batayiye …UPI id share karti hoon..🤷🏻♀️
That's why you're playing Rajan or Bhavna in the role play game. 😂
yes but last year they were using 6 months agastya to play newborn Daksh..so he looked huge. And now they made 10 months agastya play 1 year old Daksh..and daksh is looking too small. Many One year olds are already walking and here they’re still wrapping up Daksh like a newborn 😂Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Yeah, I think a lot of us thought that. 🤷🏻♀️
Logic and DKP? Absolutely no relationship between them. 🤦🏻♀️
We won't know until tomorrow live but man it'll be crazy
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Raj
While he was sending fans message to RPo congratulating for completing 1 year, he got the Daksh confirmation
Only the OG fans on his Zoom will get the news first before us
I guess he purposely dropped a cliffhanger types for people to join in his paid ct club
Most probably its nothing serious 😭
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Yeah, I think a lot of us thought that. 🤷🏻♀️
Logic and DKP? Absolutely no relationship between them. 🤦🏻♀️
Kaveria called her Madhav ji her oldest son but call his first born sautela
I give up decoding Bhavna writing in rishta, she's horrible
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3