I watch rishta for his hot face

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I watch rishta for his hot face

Going through the edt was fun, only the quotes because it is full of blank boxes
... How conveniently the blame is being shifted only to Armaan
...Btw, what is new..
Ruhi and armaan don’t even look at each other or speak to each other in scenes but people are already planning their reunion nice
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
How was the episode today
I’m out with friends fro ladies night out and I’m tipsy
In short,
So the thing we know almost happened today, beech mein upma aunty ka pravachan bi hua tha! Precap: Wig aunty confronted Ab about Surrogacy and said you did biggest mistake of your life!
She said Ab to remember that Ru-Ar had a past, you did biggest mistake of your life by trusting her!
Edited: Also she said you both got seperated coz of her!
Honestly with way things ended for Gen 3 where neither of the lead pairs could make it to one year as a couple.
I am happy atleast Abhimaan did. Sure there were ups and down. But despite everything they are still together. That's probably the only silver lining now.
Anything beyond that will just be an added bonus.
https://x.com/KajTweet/status/1903153759448076618?t=OWRzuG3c-aRRHRLBWjdnUg&s=19
Please this is so cuteeee. DKP KUCH KAAM KARLEY
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
She said Ab to remember that Ru-Ar had a past, you did biggest mistake of your like by trusting her!
But right now ruhi has no reason to turn evil she is happy with rohit
Let's see what they do ahead
I fear for something more sinister than this.After watching today's precap I feared for Ruhi didi's ummeed on the way
Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Honestly with way things ended for Gen 3 where neither of the lead pairs could make it to one year as a pair.
I am happy atleast Abhimaan did. Sure there were ups and down. But despite everything they are still together. That's probably the only silver lining now.
Anything beyond that will just be an added bonus.
Yes ...they got a remarriage too & a pregnancy with baby phase together too though short but still ❤️
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3