Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't understand what this is. He's sitting in a moving auto, taken a video of himself looking around and making faces, all to the YRKKH soundtrack. What even? 
Originally posted by: theromanticcrap
Woah! I never knew about this. Looks like talent flows in their bloodline, huh?
We know who wrote those 
" Stand by your partner"... Now u have to convince ur creatives to make this as the primary agenda till the end of this bakvass track.. OKEY???😂😂
Rishi is a hardcore Abhimaan shipper. He should defend his ship from the writers bakwaas. 😂
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Rishi is a hardcore Abhimaan shipper. He should defend his ship from the writers bakwaas. 😂
Is he hinting that they will always be together??
That's the version we're gonna believe in. 
Although the show is running everyday I feel like I’m missing them so much! Even the BTS is bakwaaas!!

Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
I feel negative about Rohit and Daksh’s future! Makers are up-to something fishy! Showing a career oriented woman craving for baccha where there are multiple options like adoption! I! I don’t know if this track leads to separation after listening to the promises Ar is making in the latest BTS!
Makers obsession with Ru and vidya mata not gonna fetch them trp!
Its a really shitty track. I hope they fix things before its out of control.
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
I don't understand what this is. He's sitting in a moving auto, taken a video of himself looking around and making faces, all to the YRKKH soundtrack. What even?
the captions 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3