Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tum log mujhe pagal samjhoge
but that dhadkan wala clip actually got me excited for their classic baby leap. I mean i don't want it but it could serve
See thats also a reason why I thought things wont go that bad... But y worry when Spy is there to serve usOriginally posted by: Fortnight
I thought dkp is back to posting Abhimaan pictures to calm fans down

piche wala S kya hai …surrogateOriginally posted by: Fortnight
who posted these?
They look good. Ofc ab iss track mein toh sundar dikhenge hi

1st pic tho onscreen lag raha haina. Kya procedure success hone ka khushi mana rahi hain

abhi MSM track bahut interesting ho rahe haina.i think Yaha ka kaleshi popcorn spoiled her taste budsKyu yeham koyi popcorn worthy kalesh nahi milrahi hain????

Originally posted by: Fortnight
Tum log mujhe pagal samjhoge
but that dhadkan wala clip actually got me excited for their classic baby leap. I mean i don't want it but it could serve
What a flipper..From Hi Nanna to this
I know I am acchi sachi kind matured just like my Ru baby
😝Shivani tours and travels
Shivani show mein rahe na rahe yeh shayad zinda rahega
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3