Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Blue bears and Green Gorillas give me the numbers asap guys! The deadline is over!😅
I have to make the grid and get ready everything for part 2!
Saanp toh aise hi badnam hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Blue bears and Green Gorillas give me the numbers asap guys! The deadline is over!😅
I have to make the grid and get ready everything for part 2!
Saanp toh aise hi badnam hai
kya woh topper hai
my performance after hearing that 😅
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Blue bears and Green Gorillas give me the numbers asap guys! The deadline is over!😅
I have to make the grid and get ready everything for part 2!
I said my preference I thought my team gave 
Wat will I do now .
Have you received any pm from Blue Bears???
Sandy send me those numbers 🙏🏼 it’s blind pick up choice. You are not aware of the tasks😝
Nothing from BB team. Jaldi bhejo!Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Have you received any pm from Blue Bears???
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Blue bears and Green Gorillas give me the numbers asap guys! The deadline is over!😅
I have to make the grid and get ready everything for part 2!
Deadline over oops we just sent now hope we get points!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sandy send me those numbers 🙏🏼 it’s blind pick up choice. You are not aware of the tasks😝
If possible extend to deadline to 9:30 pm . I seriously can't work under pressure. M getting anxious already.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
If possible extend to deadline to 9:30 pm . I seriously can't work under pressure. M getting anxious already.
Sandy, itna stress iska nahi lena hai, relax and randomly choose some numbers

Take deep breaths, it's just a game and everyone will understand it
One request, from next time pls send the grid of your choice. We have more faith in your luck than our own in chosing the questions.
We can save one whole day....