We are going to get the car scene as well I guess because it seems to be of that length.... No idea why they did that 1 scene shooting with longer hair length so early
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We are going to get the car scene as well I guess because it seems to be of that length.... No idea why they did that 1 scene shooting with longer hair length so early
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That's why when I'm mad at Armaan, I skip his scenes. I mean who can stay mad at that man, wearing white with the moonlight over his head and being vulnerable, and say Pari
![]()
It's impossible to stay mad at him. A waste of time and energy to even try to do so. 
Rohit aaj bhi bilkul silent hai

Originally posted by: Solitudelover
We are going to get the car scene as well I guess because it seems to be of that length.... No idea why they did that 1 scene shooting with longer hair length so early
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that they planned so far ahead. The people who forget what they wrote in last week's episodes planned this wig thing months in advance?
But it is seeming very likely now. 
Waise kiska tha woh red eye?
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that they planned so far ahead. The people who forget what they wrote in last week's episodes planned this wig thing months in advance?
But it is seeming very likely now.
And you know what, this may come after the leap with all other nonsense 
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
And you know what, this may come after the leap with all other nonsense
Yeah, I agree.
At least we'll get something nice amidst all the nonsense then. 
So can we hope this whole surrogacy thing to be fake?
Pretty please...
And the spoilers added mirch masala to this and said he got wheelchair
It's 10am. Let's give him time. Whole day is there.


Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3