Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Ooh, did you hear. Part of mine & most of Rohitrocks theory came true - surrogate is coming (likely a new entry) & Charu+Abhir ka EMA (so she very well can get preggers & give the kid to Abhimaan).
Also you have to read my bhayanak KP on the other thread & let me know your thoughts
Oh hell no, chi chi chi, dkp will mess with that sisterly bond. We had one wanting beech ka raasta but they share no sisterly bond. Chorus gang girls are different
Armaan asked Abhira today should he bring the wheelchair
Yeah, that was so extra. 
But he didn't actually bring a wheelchair, nor did she sit in one. So, the spoiler was half true? 
I need to know the magical hair serum that Ar sa bought for his silly girl because he was also getting frustrated with her doing reverse - growing.... 
That's why when I'm mad at Armaan, I skip his scenes. I mean who can stay mad at that man, wearing white with the moonlight over his head and being vulnerable, and say Pari
I should probably block bollywood spy and enjoy the remaining few good episodes 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3