Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Love you Tanu for this. Beech beech main hi sahi, you make it a point to come, unlike these goodbye specialists who needs to be given dhamki to come back
Ithna bada ilzaam..Did I even tell good bye last time? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Love you Tanu for this. Beech beech main hi sahi, you make it a point to come, unlike these goodbye specialists who needs to be given dhamki to come back
Ithna bada ilzaam..Did I even tell good bye last time? 
All the fans on live and the super chat fans don't want a baby track at all, they don't care if Ab was pregnant 
Baccha track means separation and leap, ye tho standard itv trope hai na
I like seperation & leap tracks coz they serve the best angst - so I am one of the few who actually like bacha leap tracks 
I hate this ss guy he is mixing anupama update in rishta . Hate anumata serial so much . They are getting all the things I wanted for abhimaan. Grand wedding all the occasions and and I don't know else. Now they are destroying abhimaan like this . This time even he seems to be sure about dkp giving this shitt track. If dkp is in hurry to finish this track may the show end on this track. I wish they do something.better. but I won't rephrase it since I am very angry
aur details jhelne ki takat nahi hai honestly. Par I'll try to do thisOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
We just had a seperation track complete, so I don't know if they will have another one atleast for another 1-2 months.
Also surrogacy ka details abhi tak nahi aaya and we don't know how it will shape up. You can still skip those episodes & come back when everything clears
Let's see aps abhi thoda sa break chahiye from forum se, best hai ab ye nonsense se break milega, ha phuphasa ka mazak udane aajaungi
Ja Abhi ja yaha se, aur saath mein Rahi ko le jana.
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
bohot time se main yehi toh kar rahi hoon
Yeah rich or poor I don’t want Armaan n Abhira to go back to Poddar house .. for masala n story .. they can be forever connected to them .
Especially with Abhir ka triangle .. when Gen 5 is about to start they can do badhai ho badhai .. and bow out
Which is why you are even worse than Nishi, jo bechari atleast bolkar gayi thi last time unlike you
separation dekh lu par Surrogacy se WD and separation tak bilkul skipppppOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
I like seperation & leap tracks coz they serve the best angst - so I am one of the few who actually like bacha leap tracks
https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1899485343755473073Originally posted by: Apsvenky
We just had a seperation track complete, so I don't know if they will have another one atleast for another 1-2 months.
Also surrogacy ka details abhi tak nahi aaya and we don't know how it will shape up. You can still skip those episodes & come back when everything clears
Aps ye padho and meri tarah khush raho
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3