yes there will be some conspiracy…the writers won’t miss this opportunity to show more toxicity 🙄
most probably they will hire another girl .. who will be in the secret payroll of Kaveri Poddar 🥱
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
yes there will be some conspiracy…the writers won’t miss this opportunity to show more toxicity 🙄
most probably they will hire another girl .. who will be in the secret payroll of Kaveri Poddar 🥱
Just two days back I saw a spoiler of them celebrating their first meet anniversary 
Whole emotion changed in two days
ITV sucks man
I was so happy with this vanvas track but they need to destroy everything
I wanted to catch up with last few episodes but ab dekhe kya karoon
Shower romance dekhe show chodne ka kisi ka man horah hai?!
Originally posted by: nivedha_123
I was so happy with this vanvas track but they need to destroy everything
I wanted to catch up with last few episodes but ab dekhe kya karoon
![]()
Watch the good episodes, there are few more coming up..
https://x.com/priiiis_thetic/status/1899440624660844976
Ye kya karta rehta hain😂
https://x.com/lqvesiraaru/status/1899384999365021776?t=c88n8QPVDgkT2D-yqAidAg&s=19
I had missed this one, so cute
Originally posted by: nivedha_123
I was so happy with this vanvas track but they need to destroy everything
I wanted to catch up with last few episodes but ab dekhe kya karoon
![]()
Tum log toh aise ro rahe ho jaise show khatam ho raha hai, ya phir leads chod rahe hai
Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Shower romance dekhe show chodne ka kisi ka man horah hai?!
show choreny ka batta nahi, but i am probably skipping after their anniversary celebration episode till they have a better track or i am in a better mood.
just fyi do not trust me i am a flipper.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3